We want you to feel safe and comfortable with all our practices and procedures. We are committed to providing the best training experience with the highest standards in professional practice. We also want to be transparent and accountable with our learners, giving you the confidence in training with us.
We always conduct our business in a professional and responsible manner, understanding we have a legal and contractual obligation to all our learners, to staff, partners and regulators.
Listed below are a number of policies which details both our policies and procedures across different areas of envisage. Take a look and if you have any questions, then don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We review our policies yearly to ensure they're meeting the needs and expectations of our learners.
Please click each of the policies below to view them in a separate window:
- Customer Service and Complaints Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- GDPR Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Assessment Appeals Policy
- Environmental Sustainability Policy
- Anti-bribery and laundering Policy
- Anti-modern Slavery Policy and Statement
- IAG Policy
- Programme and Tuition Fee Policy
- Safe Working in Practical & Assessment Situations Policy
- Safeguarding and Prevent Duty Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Malpractice, Maladministration and Assessment Malpractice Policy