Award in Instructing Group Indoor Cycling
Group indoor cycling is a great group activity and a lot of fun to teach. In this course we give you the knowledge you need to be able to lead a successful session.
Next Course Dates
- Sheffield 3rd Oct 2020 - 10th Oct 2020
- Sheffield 28th Nov 2020 - 5th Dec 2020
Cost: £220.00Book Now
As part of this qualification you will learn how to develop indoor cycling sessions for a range of abilities as well as understanding the variables that can be used within a session to accommodate different people. You will learn how to maintain motivation as well as how to safely monitor your clients during the session.
We will look at how music impacts a session and how to use it appropriately.
Completing this course allows you to progress onto other Level 2 specialist modules such as Kettlebells, Suspended Movement Training, Circuit Training and Health-Related Exercise for Children.
Group indoor cycling is a great group activity and a lot of fun to teach
How You're Taught
This course will teach you the practicalities of planning an indoor cycling group as well as teaching you how to teach a class. You will be expected to partake in a class being taught by our expert tutors so you can learn the techniques you require for a successful session.
The assessment for this course is based on a practical demonstration followed by a portfolio of evidence.
Once you have achieved this qualification you will be able to run group circuit training sessions safely and competently.
To be eligible for this course you must already have a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing Gym based Exercise or Level 2 Certificate in Instructing Exercise to Music.
- The benefits of group indoor cycling
- Health and safety in relation to group indoor cycling
- How to design and teach safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions
- The principles and variables used within a group indoor cycling session
- How to monitor and motivate participants during group indoor cycling sessions
- How to use music during group indoor cycling sessions
- How to reflect on providing group indoor cycling
Fees & Funding
The fee for this course is £220 with a required deposit of £100.
How to Apply
Select book now and then select the dates you wish to attend the course. You will then be taken through to the payment page to secure your booking. If you have any questions you can call one of our team.